The He500 are fantastic sounding headphones, but unfortunately have bad ergonomics due to their weight and look dated by todays standard. This pair of He-500’s has been vastly improved visually and audibly with the following:
- Headband swap to the new Hybrid version.
- Earcup swap to He5Se cups.
- Felt Fussor mode to minimize treble reflections,
- Sorbothane dampening of earcups
- 3.5mm terminated instead of the finicky SMA connectors.
- Replaced the restrictive grills with wider mesh and sheen fabric to open up soundstage.
- Focus Pad A and Jergpad earpad improvements.
- custom 3.5mm braided cable.